The United Arab Emirates attracts over 10 million tourists every year. And all these people face the same problem – blocked websites in Dubai and others parts of UAE. How to unblock websites in UAE and stay secure and anonymous. We have found simple solutions for you.
Now the country is one of the fastest-growing destinations in the world both for business and leisure travelers. Sea and sun, shopping malls and incredible touristic attractions are amazing. But going to UAE you also face Internet censorship. Probable you will be disappointed when you cannot use Skype, Whatsapp, or Facebook calling to contact your family or friends. Also, many sites are blocked in the UAE. So how to unblock websites in UAE fast and easy, without any additional software or application?
How to unblock websites in UAE?
There are several solutions you can try to unblock sites in the UAE, such as:
- Translation services
- Using https
But the most reliable and secure solution is VPN – a virtual private network.
3 Easy Steps to Unblock websites in UAE Dubai
1. Install the app for anonymous connection on your device (iPhone, Android, macOS, Windows)
2. Hide your IP address with invisible and 100% secure Sahrzad Service.
We particularly recommend it. TRY for FREE
3. Connect and use Viber voice and video calls without any problems.
Best services for unblock websites in the UAE:
- Sahrzad: Our top choice for unblocking websites in the UAE. A speedy, privacy-conscious service with no-logs policy, and a wide range of advanced security features.
- Aeroshield: The best budget service to access blocked websites and apps in the UAE. With no connection limit, decent speeds, and a major focus on security, Aeroshield makes it easy to use Viber safely in the UAE.
- Relaska: Fast and reliable, with top-notch security and privacy protections.
VPN is a special virtual secure tunnel that is created between your device and VPN server. All the data passed via the VPN channel is encrypted.
Why use VPN in UAE
With VPN connection you can
- Hide your real IP address (instead of this you get the IP address of VPN server)
- Protect all your data in public Wi-Fi
- Unblock any website you like
- Use services like Skype, WhatsApp, Line, Viber, Facebook calling, and any other.
Now there are tones of free Wi-Fi networks in Dubai but all of them are not secure. Using vpn you can protect all your data like passwords, credit card data, or any other sensitive information from hackers.
Advantages of using a VPN in UAE
You can use VPN on any device like your mobile phone, tablet or computer.
When you are using VPN you became absolutely anonymous and secure.
It is not difficult to set up VPN on your device to unblock websites in UAE.
Please review below the instructions on how hot setup VPN on different devices.
How to Unblock Websites in UAE on Android
To make a new vpn connection on your device with Android OS you need to follow the next instructions.
To create new VPN tunnel
- Click Settings icon
2. Select Wireless & Networks and tap on VPN
3. Tap Add VPN Network
4. Input connection name (Sahrzad VPN), select the type of your VPN connection – PPTP VPN, input VPN server address from your account data.Please be carefully – don’t use any additional symbols like spaces, http://, www, / …etc in the server address.
5. Input your Username and password that you received from VPN account service in e-mail.
Save it and tap Connect
For connection to vpn server:
- Select Home > Menu > Settings
- Tap Wireless & networks
- Tap VPN settings
- The VPN connections you have added are present in the list
- Tap the VPN you wish to connect to (Sahrzad VPN)
- A dialog box will open asking for your credentials, enter them and click connect
When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device. If you are disconnected, you will receive a notification and an option to go back to the VPN settings section.
Once you have created vpn connection you can switch it on and off on the main settings screen.
You can also setup SSTP VPN on your Android device. It looks like usual https:// connection and cannot be blocked.
Below you can find Sahrzad SSTP VPN setup guide for Android devices.
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
- Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
How to Open Blocked Sites in UAE in iOS
1. Go to Settings > General > VPN
2. Click Add VPN Configuration
3. Choose PPTP VPN and enter you VPN account data. You will receive your VPN server, username and password in the e-mail
Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
4. Save your VPN configuration. Once you have created VPN connection you can switch it ON and OFF on the main settings screen
Once you have created VPN connection you can switch it on and off on the main settings screen.
When you have connected to VPN you can call your friends and family via Whatsapp !
Don’t waste your money! Use free WhatsApp calls today from UAE!
Below you can find the list of reliable VPN providers for using in United Arab Emirates. All the services below offer a free trial so you can test the solution before ordering.
Sites blocked in UAE
|skype blocked in uae|
|imo blocked in uae|
|whatsapp blocked in uae|
|facetime blocked in uae|
|discord blocked in uae|
|zoom blocked in uae|
|roblox blocked in uae|
|line app blocked in uae|
|imo app blocked in uae|
|tango app blocked in uae|
|botim blocked in uae|
|badoo blocked in uae|
|bumble blocked in uae|
|betternet blocked in uae|
|browsec blocked in uae|
|couchsurfing blocked in uae|
|cyberghost blocked in uae|
|craigslist blocked in uae|
|change.org blocked in uae|
|messenger call blocked in uae|
|imo calls blocked in uae|
|deviantart blocked in uae|
|dingtone blocked in uae|
|google duo blocked in uae 2022|
|expressvpn blocked in uae|
|roblox banned in uae forever|
|fortnite blocked in uae|
|facebook blocked in uae|
|facetime blocked in uae 2022|
|grindr blocked in uae|
|games blocked in uae|
|google duo blocked in uae|
|google voice blocked in uae|
|hotstar blocked in uae|
|hangouts blocked in uae|
|hornet blocked in uae|
|hma blocked in uae|
|hike blocked in uae|
|hotspot blocked in uae|
|iptv blocked in uae|
|imo blocked in uae 2022|
|ipvanish blocked in uae|
|instagram blocked in uae|
|icq blocked in uae|
|imessage blocked in uae|
|kik blocked in uae|
|kissanime blocked in uae|
|kakaotalk blocked in uae|
|line blocked in uae|
|line free call blocked in uae|
|messenger blocked in uae|
|mobdro blocked in uae|
|mumble blocked in uae|
|meetme blocked in uae|
|social media blocked in uae|
|zoom meeting blocked in uae|
|yahoo messenger blocked in uae|
|microsoft teams blocked in uae|
|netflix blocked in uae|
|nymgo blocked in uae|
|nimbuzz blocked in uae|
|voip not blocked in uae|
|openvpn blocked in uae|
|okcupid blocked in uae|
|oovoo blocked in uae|
|overplay blocked in uae|
|opera blocked in uae|
|pprune blocked in uae|
|purevpn blocked in uae|
|paypal blocked in uae|
|protonvpn blocked in uae|
|parlor blocked in uae|
|reddit blocked in uae|
|rarbg blocked in uae|
|roblox blocked in the uae|
|discord blocked in the uae|
|zoom blocked in the uae|
|truecaller blocked in uae|
|utorrent blocked in uae|
|zoom.us blocked in uae|
|vyprvpn blocked in uae|
|video call blocked in uae|
|express vpn blocked in uae|
|webex blocked in uae|
|wikipedia blocked in uae|
|youtube blocked in uae|
|yeecall blocked in uae|
|zenmate blocked in uae|