Snapchat is an extremely popular application for text and video chats, images sharing, and multimedia with millions of users worldwide. However, this fantastic tool is blocked in China as many others similar applications like Viber, Skype, Line, etc. We are here to help you to use SnapChat in China.
SnapChat in China: how to use?
Is there any way to unblock Snapchat in China and stay safe and secure?
The short answer is Yes!
There is a simple and reliable solution to unblock sites in China and it works great for SnapChat as well.
And this is a VPN – virtual private network. VPN for Snapchat is a secured tunnel that lets to mask your IP address and also encrypt all your traffic. Using vpn you and bypass China’s Internet censorship and avoid all the filters.
VPN for Snapchat can be used on smart phones and tablets operated by iOS and Android.
VPN is very powerful technology for online security and privacy that makes you free in the global network.
How to use SnapChat on iOS in China
Below you can see simple instructions how to use SnapChat in China.
- Click Settings > General > VPN
- Tap Add VPN Configuration
- Select L2TP VPN and enter you VPN account data. You will receive your VPN server, username and password in the e-mail
Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols).
- Save your VPN configuration. Once you have created VPN connection you can switch it ON and OFF on the main settings screen
When you are connected to VPN you can enjoy SnapChat without any restrictions.
How to use SnapChat on Android in China
To use SnapChat on your Android device you need to make a vpn connection between you and vpn server. You do not need any additional software or applications. All you need is make a few simple steps:
- Tap Settings
- Select Wireless & Networks and tap on VPN
- Add VPN Network
- Input connection name (Sahrzad VPN), select the type of your VPN connection – PPTP VPN, input VPN server address from your account data.
Please be carefully – don’t use any additional symbols like spaces, http://, www, / …etc in the server address.
- Input your Username and password that you received from VPN account service in e-mail.
Save it and tap Connect
For connection to vpn server:
- Select Home > Menu > Settings
- Tap Wireless & networks
- Tap VPN settings
- The VPN connections you have added are present in the list
- Tap the VPN you wish to connect to (Sahrzad VPN)
- A dialog box will open asking for your credentials, enter them and click connect
When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device. If you are disconnected, you will receive a notification and an option to go back to the VPN settings section.
Using a VPN connection you can talk to your friends and family via Snapchat without any limits wherever you are.
Unblock SnapChat in China with Silverhanna