Truecaller is a fantastic service which makes it possible to tell you who’s trying to contact you now. It can tell you when not to pick up. Millions of users enjoy this service all over the world. Unfortunately, Truecaller blocked in UAE. How to unblock it fast and easy. Here you will find a simple solution to this problem.
The United Arab Emirates have really strict Intenet censorship. Many websites are blocked in the country. Main topics of the ban are adult sites, gambling, VOIP services and many others. All these Intenet limits are based on the IP address. If you can mask your IP address you can easily bypass Internet censorship and access blocked sites. The most secure and reliable solution to hide your real IP address is, definitely, VPN – Virtual Private Network.
Main Advantages of Using VPN in UAE (Dubai)
- VPN masks your IP address
- Under the VPN all your traffic is encrypted
- You can stay completely safe and anonymous online
- VPN helps to unblock any restricted website
Why use VPN for Truecaller Blocked in Dubai
You can use VPN on any device like smartphone or tablet, computer or mac book.
It is easy to setup and does not review any additional software.
VPN is the best solution to access blocked sites in UAE.
3 Steps to Use Truecaller in UAE
- Get your VPN account data
- Create VPN Connection (using simple vpn setup guides)
- Unblock Truecaller in UAE Dubai Abu Dhabi
How to Setup SSTP VPN setup Guides for Android tablets, smartphones, and others
Below you can find Sahrzad SSTP VPN setup guide for Android devices.
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”3. Tap + icon on the bottom4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK8. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
How to Setup VPN for Truecaller in iOS (iPhone, iPad)
Sahrzad VPN setup Guides for iOS 10
Below you can find Sahrzad VPN setup guide for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and others Apple devices with iOS 10.
Please note that you can also use Open VPN in your iPhone.
For this you need to install Open vpn application on your iPhone and use Sharzad VPN data (vpn server address, login, password)
To make a new vpn connection in your iOS device you need to do the next:
- Go to Settings > General > VPN
2. Click Add VPN Configuration. Select L2TP VPN and click Back
3. Input you VPN account data – server, account and password. You get these data from Sahrzad service in the e-mail after ordering vpn. Fill the Secret field – secret (small letters)
Please note:Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
4. Tap Done to save the settings.
Once you have created vpn connection you can switch it on and off on the main settings screen.