Whatsapp is very popular and convenient tool to communications via the Internet. It is free and you can use it from any place of the world… Almost.
As you probable know, VOIP services are blocked in the United Arab Emirates as well as Skype and Viber, IMO, and Whatsapp as well.
And unfortunately, WhatsApp calls were also restricted in countries like UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia and others.
It is possible to enable WhatsApp calls in Dubai, Ajman, Abu Dhabi and others emirates?
The answer is simple – YES! if you can mask your IP address with a secure and reliable service.
Sahrzad offers you free trial to check how this can help you.
The most simple and safe solution to unblock Whatsapp is masking your IP address with VPN service.
VPN or virtual private network hides your real IP address making you anonymous and free in the Internet.
Changing your IP address you can use Whatsapp calling from any country where it is blocked.
How to unblock WhatsApp calls in UAE Dubai
To enable WhatsApp calls in UAE you need:
- Get vpn
- Setup vpn connection
- Enjoy free calls.
You can setup vpn in Android and iPhone in a few moments.
Whatsapp video call in Dubai
Millions of tourists who visit Dubai every year and millions of expats working in the United Arab Emirates face a problem with blocked voice and video calling services and applications like Watsapp, Skype, Viber and Facetime, and others. To unblock Whatsapp call in Dubai just make sure you are using a secure and encrypted connection that masks your Arabian IP address – and that is all.
You can try Sahrzad today for free and enjoy unlimited voice and video calling from Dubai.
Unblock WhatsApp Calling in UAE on iPhone
1. Download and install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store.
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow them.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save.
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password, and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
Unblock WhatsApp Calling in UAE on Android
To setup SSTP VPN in your Android device please download and install SSTP VPN client here.
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
- Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
- Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
- Tap + icon on the bottom
- Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
- Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols). Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings.
- Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
- If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
People also ask:
How to unblock IMO in UAE?
How to enable WhatsApp call in UAE?
How to unblock WhatsApp call in UAE?
How to enable WhatsApp calling in UAE?
How to make WhatsApp call in UAE?
How to unblock WhatsApp calling in UAE?
VPN fWhatsAppapp calling in UAE
Unblock WhatsApp in Dubai