Facetime is blocked in some countries in the Middle East and Oman is not an exception. Many people ask if Facetime works in Oman. The most easy and way to use Facetime in the Middle East countries is VPN for Facetime.
VPN is a virtual private network that makes you anonymous and safe online. VPN Masks your real IP address and encrypts all your traffic providing the highest level of security.
Try Sahrzad service today for free and use Facetime from Oman without any problems.
Why Use VPN Service in Oman?
- VPN helps to Unblock All sites
- Safe, secure, and reliable Internet connection
- VPN Protects your privacy
Main Advantages of VPN
- No speed limits
- No bandwidth limits
- No logging of your traffic
To use Facetime in Oman you need:
- Get vpn account data
- Setup VPN connection (review the guides below)
- Connect to Facetime and enjoy communications.
Reliable vpn is not free! But!
Using vpn you can save up to 90% of costs you spend on international calls from Oman.
Don’t waste your money!
Unblock Facetime in Oman and stay in touch with your family!
Save money with Sahrzad and spend them on your native!
How to Setup VPN for iOS
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your iPhone you need to do the next:
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
Try today for free!
How to Setup VPN for Android
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
- Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.