Sahrzad VPN setup Guides for Macbook and MAC OS
Below you can find Sahrzad VPN setup guide for MACbook and others Apple devices with MAC OS.
To create a new vpn tunnel in your MAC OS device you need to do the next:
1. Click the Apple logo, and select System Preferences
2. Click on the Network icon under Internet & Network
3. If you see a locked padlock in the bottom left, click on it. Otherwise skip to step 5.
4. Enter your password in the dialog box
5. Click on the little + icon just above the padlock
6. Select VPN From the interface drop down.
7. Select PPTP From the VPN Type drop down
8. Enter the name Sahrzad and click Create
9. Enter the Server Address that Sahrzad sent you, and your username.
Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Also check the box that says Show VPN status in menu bar
10. Click on the Authentication Settings button, and enter your password
11. Click Advanced button and tick 'Send all traffic over VPN connection'.
12. Click Apply button to save all the changes.
13. In the top right of your screen, click the token icon that looks like this. From that, a menu will drop down. Click on the Connect link for your company name. This will initiate the VPN connection.
14. If all is well, after a few seconds you will be connected, and a timer will start showing you how long you have been connected