Sahrzad VPN setup Guides for Macbook and MAC OS Sierra
Below you can find Sahrzad VPN setup guide for MACbook and others Apple devices with MAC OS.
To create a new vpn tunnel in your MAC OS device you need to do the next:
- 1. Download Easy SSTP application here or here and install.
- 2. Run Easy SSTP from Applications.
- 3. Click on Easy SSTP icon from Menu bar (right upper corner) and choose "Configure"
- 4. Click "New".
- 5. Fill the necessary fields:
Connection Type: Password
Connection Name: SSTP VPN (for example)
Server: Server address from your VPN account data
Username: Account name from your VPN account data
Password: Password from your VPN account data
Please note: Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
- 6. Click "Easy SSTP" icon from Menu bar in the right upper corner and select created SSTP connection (your connection name).