Sahrzad L2TP/IPSec VPN setup Guides for Android tablets, smartphone, and others
Below you can find Sahrzad VPN L2TP/IPSec setup guide for Android devices.
To make a new vpn connection on your device with Android OS you need to follow the next instructions.
To create new vpn tunnel
- 1. Click Settings icon
- 2. Select Wireless & Networks section and tap More Wireless
- 3. Tap VPN
- 4. Tap + icon on the bottom
- 5. Choose L2TP/IPSec PSK from Type menu. Input Server address.
Input in IPSec pre-shared key field - secret.
- 6. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Tick 'Show advanced options' and enter in DNS servers field 18.104.22.168
Please be carefully - don't use any additional symbols like spaces, http://, www, / ...etc in the server address.
7. Save the settings and tap on the connectin name
8. Input your VPN Username and Password and tick to save it
For connection to vpn server:
When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device. If you are disconnected, you will receive a notification and an option to go back to the VPN settings section.
- 1. Select Home > Menu > Settings
- 2. Tap Wireless & networks
- 3. Tap VPN settings
- 4. The VPN connections you have added are present in the list
- 5. Tap the VPN you wish to connect to (Sahrzad VPN)
- 6. A dialog box will open asking for your credentials, enter them and click connect
Once you have created vpn connection you can switch it on and off on the main settings screen.