Voice and video calls are blocked in the United Arab Emirates. The best solution to unblock voice and video calls in UAE is using a service like Sahrzad. This is an invisible and secure tunnel, that helps to hide your IP address and avoid any geo-restriction.
How to Unblock voice and video calling in UAE?
Sahzrad masks IP address and so you can easily avoid geo-restrictions. It looks like you have changed your location, but virtually.
Here are three simple steps to Unblock voice and video calls in UAE:
- Get your Sahrzad account.
- Setup secure invisible Connection.
- Enjoy voice and video calls without any limits.
Now you can try Sahrzad Service for free!
We offer you invisible, 100% safe and secure Internet tunnel, that looks like usual https:// connection and cannot be detected.
Try today for free!
Cancel your account anytime by yourself or tell us to cancel your account.
How to Use Sahrzad in Dubai UAE
- Get your Sahrzad account (try for free today)
- Setup secure connection – simply follow the guides below.
- Connect to a remote server
- Use voice and video calls in the UAE Dubai without any limits.
- Unblock all sites.
How to Setup Sahrzad in iOS
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
How to Setup Sahrzad in Android
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.