Internet censorship is not a surprise today. Many countries block websites due to various reasons. And Indonesia is not an exception. Many sites like Vimeo, Reddit, Tumblr, social networks are blocked in Indonesia Bali. Among restricted content are dating services and applications like Grindr. The safest and simple solution to avoid the censorship and unblock websites in Indonesia is using a service like Sahrzad.
Sahrzad service masks your IP address and helps to avoid any Internet filter.
Officially websites like Vimeo, Reddit, Imgur, and more were censored because they have nudity content. We must say that all pornography, gambling, anti-government sites are blocked in the country.
How to Unblock Vimeo in Indonesia
To unblock websites in Indonesia you need:
- get your secure Aeroshield account
- Setup VPN connection on your device
- Access and blocked site without any limits.
How to Setup SSL VPN in iPhone and iPad
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your iPhone or iPad please follow the next instructions:
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
How to Setup SSL VPN in Android Phone or Tablet
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.