According to Google trends – Pakistan is the top country where people looking how to unblock sites.
Like in many others Muslim countries in the Middle East a big number of sites are blocked in Pakistan. Among them we can list Youtube, Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, Wikipedia and others.
So what are the best solutions for this problem?
Best ways to unblock sites in Pakistan
First of all I must count:
- Translate services
- Google cache
- VPN Service.
Without any doubts vpn is the most reliable solution.
What is VPN?
VPN is a virtual private network. This is a strong technology that lets to mask your IP address, making you secure and anonymous in the Internet. Besides that vpn encrypts all your traffic. So nobody can review and monitor your on-line activity. Find out more about vpn.
Under the VPN you can open site you like and stay safe and secure.
Is is safe to use VPN in Pakistan?
VPN technology is used by many companies for security reasons. It is not prohibited in Pakistan.
Of course, if you are going to do some cyber crimes using vpn – it is better to STOP!
Why VPN is better than Proxy
VPN solutions are much more reliable than Proxy.
It is anonymous and secure way to surf in Pakistan. Proxy does not provide you full anonymity in contradistinction to VPN. Read our article Proxy vs VPN – why VPN is more reliable.
How to use VPN in Pakistan
You can use vpn on any device like iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and planshets, Mac, Windows PC and any other that supports vpn technology.
Also you do not need any additional software to use vpn because this technology is present in Windows, iOS, Android and Mac.
How to setup VPN in iOS
To make a new vpn connection in your iOS device you need to do the next:
1. Go to Settings > General > VPN
2. Click Add VPN Configuration
3. Choose PPTP VPN and enter you VPN account data. You will receive your VPN server, username and password in the e-mail
Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
4. Save your VPN configuration. Once you have created VPN connection you can switch it ON and OFF on the main settings screen
Once you have created vpn connection you can switch it on and off on the main settings screen.
How to setup in Android
To create new vpn tunnel
- Click Settings icon
- Select Wireless & Networks and tap on VPN
- Tap Add VPN Network
- Input connection name (Sahrzad VPN), select the type of your VPN connection – PPTP VPN, input VPN server address from your account data.
Please be carefully – don’t use any additional symbols like spaces, http://, www, / …etc in the server address.
- Input your Username and password that you received from VPN account service in e-mail.
Save it and tap Connect
For connection to vpn server:
- Select Home > Menu > Settings
- Tap Wireless & networks
- Tap VPN settings
- The VPN connections you have added are present in the list
- Tap the VPN you wish to connect to (Sahrzad VPN)
- A dialog box will open asking for your credentials, enter them and click connect
When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device. If you are disconnected, you will receive a notification and an option to go back to the VPN settings section.
Here you can find out others instructions to how setup VPN in others systems.
Now Sahrzad provides free trial vpn accounts for test. Don’t miss your chance to get the best solution for on-line privacy and anonymity.