Line is a great Japanese application for instant communications. It works on different electronic devices such as computers, tablets, smart phones.
Besides texts, images, video and audio messages Line offers users free VoIP conversations and video conferences.
This is extremely popular application with over 600 millions of users.
Stickers and games are amazing features of Line.
Unfortunately Line is blocked in United Arab Emirates as many others VOIP services like Skype, Viber and WhatsApp. The only solution that works to unblock Line in UAE is using a VPN Service.
This is fast and simple way to use Line in United Arab Emirates (Dubai, Abu Dhabi) and others places where Line is blocked.
VPN is a Virtual Private Network. This is a secured virtual tunnel that makes you safe and anonymous in the Internet. VPN masks IP address and lets to avoid all geo restrictions.
So how to use Line in UAE?
Line is mostly used on Android and iOS devices. It is not difficult to make a vpn tunnel on your gadgets to protect your privacy and bypass Internet censorship.
How to use Line on iOS in UAE
Only four simple steps are necessary to make a new vpn channel in your iPhone or iPad.
Find the guide below.
- Click Settings > General > VPN
- Tap Add VPN Configuration
- Select PPTP VPN and enter you VPN account data. You will receive your VPN server, username and password in the e-mail
Server address must be exactlyas in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols).
- Save your VPN configuration. Once you have created VPN connection you can switch it ON and OFF on the main settings screen
When you are connected to VPN you can enjoy Line without any restrictions.
How to use Line on Android in UAE
To use Line application on your Android device you need to make a vpn connection between you and vpn server. You do not need any additional software or applications. All you need is make a few simple steps:
- Tap Settings
- Select Wireless & Networks and tap on VPN
- Add VPN Network
- Input connection name (Sahrzad VPN), select the type of your VPN connection – PPTP VPN, input VPN server address from your account data.
Please be carefully – don’t use any additional symbols like spaces, http://, www, / …etc in the server address.
- Input your Username and password that you received from VPN account service in e-mail.
Save it and tap Connect
For connection to vpn server:
- Select Home > Menu > Settings
- Tap Wireless & networks
- Tap VPN settings
- The VPN connections you have added are present in the list
- Tap the VPN you wish to connect to (Sahrzad VPN)
- A dialog box will open asking for your credentials, enter them and click connect
When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device. If you are disconnected, you will receive a notification and an option to go back to the VPN settings section.
When you are connected to vpn server you can stay in touch with your friends and family via Line without any limits wherever you are.
Read also: How to Unblock Line in Saudi Arabia