Last updated on January 2nd, 2020 at 05:18 pm
Skype blocked in Dubai for a long time already. Expats and tourists in UAE are looking for any solution to unblock Skype in Dubai. There are many ways to bypass geo restrictions in the Middle East. Sahrzad service is one of the most secure and reliable tools for that. Today you can use Sahrzad service for Skype Dubai unblock.
You must know that others similar voice calling services like WhatsApp, Facetime, Line, IMO, Viber and others are also blocked in the UAE.
Try our service today for free! Just click below.
Sahrzad service can be used on any device like Android smartphone or tablet, iphone, ipad, Macbook, Windows computers and others.
How Sahrzad Works for Skype Dubai Unblock
Our solution helps to create invisible encrypted virtual tunnel from your device. It looks like usual secure https:// connection that is used in many websites.
So neither your Internet service provider not any authorities can determine it. You can be absolutely safe and anonymous.
Sahrzad service helps:
- Unblock Skype, Whatsapp, IMO and others Voice and video calling services
- Access any blocked sites
- Keep all your data protected
- Stay private and safe in public Wi-Fi zones
- Absolutely risk free
- 100% anonymity guaranteed.
How to Unblock Skype in UAE Dubai on Android
- Download free application
- Setup secure connection
- Use Skype without any limits.
Sahrzad SSTP VPN setup Guides for Android tablets, smartphones, and others
Below you can find Sahrzad SSTP VPN setup guide for Android devices.
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.