Snapchat is really fun application that helps you to chat with your friends and family. Unfortunately, it is blocked in China. How to use Snapchat in China? Here we will show you simple and 100% working solution for Snapchat in China.
How to Use Snapchat in China?
Snapchat is amazing and really awesome tool. Today Snapchat is very popular among millions of users around the world. Great features and simple in use service is loved my millions. Unfortunately, Snapchat is blocked in some countries or regions with internet censorship.
Such as, in China with its Internet censorship a big number of sites like Whatsapp, Snapchat, Line, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, KakaoTalk, Viber , Instagram are not available. Chinese Internet censorship is the strongest in the world. It is also known as Chinese Great Firewall (GFW) or Golden Shit. However you can easily bypass Chinese net restrictions with Secure VPN service. Try it today for free and enjoy your Internet freedom!
How To Unblock Snapchat in China on your Android device?
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
These steps help you to setup secure SSTP vpn connection in your Android.
With VPN tunnel you can avoid Internet censorship and access any blocked websites.
Get your VPN account now!
How To Use Snapchat in China on your iPhone/iPad?
To use Snapchat in your iOS service you need to do the next:
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
After these simple steps you will setup secure vpn connection on your device. Get your VPN account right now!
With VPN you can use the services like Pandora Music, Vimeo, Popcorn Time, Viber Messenger, Google Play Music, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Gmail, Netflix, HBO GO, BBC, Instagram, and others.