Last updated on December 14th, 2017 at 02:28 pm
WhatsApp is a wonderful mobile cross-platform messenger. It allows you to exchange messages and calls without having to pay.
WhatsApp is the most popular application for communications today and it is used by millions users all over the world.
Unfortunately WhatsApp is blocked in United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia.
Why WhatsApp is blocked in UAE?
All call service were blocked in Dubai and other emirates because VoIP services can only be offered in the UAE by licensed providers, such as Etisalat and du.
In a press statement TRA made it clear that only licensed telecom providers have rights to provide such service (free or paid).
“VOIP SERVICES ARE STILL A PREROGATIVE OF THE LICENSED PROVIDERS WHO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROVIDE SUCH SERVICES THROUGH THEIR NETWORKS. COMPANIES WISHING TO OFFER SUCH SERVICES MUST CO-ORDINATE WITH THE LICENSED TELECOM PROVIDERS IN THE UAE.”
Of course, their prices are not cheap.
Below you can see the comparison of standard roaming prices.
How to Unblock WhatsApp in UAE?
So what to do if you want to unblock WhatsApp in UAE?
- Be sure that you are secure and safe on-line. The best solution for Internet safety is using a vpn (virtual private network)
- Setup vpn connection on your device. This is simple and fast. See Sahrzad VPN setup guides.
- Save your money and enjoy free WhatsApp calls from UAE.
Let’s compare your options
|Etisalat traveler package||Sahrzad+ Free WhatsApp Calls|
|1000 min Incoming Voice Calls||Unlimited Free WhatsApp calls|
|1 month 136 USD||1 month Sahrzad 9.99 USD|
|100 min incoming calls||Unlimited Free WhatsApp calls|
|1 week 27 USD||1 week Sahrzad 3.99 USD|
|Unlimited Free WhatsApp calls|
|From 0.27 USD /minute||1 week Sahrzad 3.99 USD|
So don’t waste your money – use Sahrzad service and enjoy free WhatsApp Calls from UAE!
WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other!
In addition to basic messaging WhatsApp users can create groups, send each other unlimited images, video and audio media messages.
How to setup VPN on iOS
To make a new vpn connection in your iOS device you need to do the next:
- 1. Go to Settings > General > VPN
- 2. Click Add VPN Configuration
- 3. Choose PPTP VPN and enter you VPN account data. You will receive your VPN server, username and password in the e-mail
Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
- 4. Save your VPN configuration. Once you have created VPN connection you can switch it ON and OFF on the main settings screen
Once you have created vpn connection you can switch it on and off on the main settings screen.