September 2017 Updated
Viber is still blocked in Saudi Arabia and well as WhatsApp.
VPN is a secure and reliable solution to avoid this ban.
You can try Sahrzad service for free to be sure it works for you.
Communications are probable the most important thing for most people today. We need to talk to our friends and family every day. Particularly we realize importance of intercommunications when distance separates us. Travelling to different countries we need to stay in touch with our close.
Today we have lots of tools for communion at our disposal, such as: mobile phones, internet, voice and messaging services.
Viber is one of the favorite service for millions people all around the world. It lets people talk to each other independently whether they are in the neighbor rooms or in the opposite parts of the world. This is really fantastic and great opportunity for us!
Unfortunately in many countries especially in the Middle East Viber is blocked. Among them we can count KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), Oman, UAE (United Arab Emirates), Qatar, Pakistan and others places.
Saudi Arabia is well known for its Internet censorship and it blocks not only Viber but lots of different sites likewise. It worth to say that VoIP services are also blocked in the kingdom.
We have already covered this issue.
Is it possible to unblock Viber in KSA?
Yes! And it is easier you can think. All you need for this is VPN Service. VPN is a Virtual Private network which can change your IP address so you can get an access to any desired website or service. You can ready more about this here.
How to unblock Viber in Saudi Arabia?
To use Viber in Saudi Arabia you need to create a VPN connection between you and one of our vpn servers.
We will help you to make a vpn connection on your iOS or Android device.
It is easy!
Viber for Android in Saudi Arabia
The following steps will help you to setup VPN connection on your Andoid device and use Viber is Saudi.
- Click Settings icon
2. Select Wireless & Networks and tap on VPN
3. Tap Add VPN Network
4. Input connection name (Sahrzad VPN), select the type of your VPN connection – PPTP VPN, input VPN server address from your account data.
Please be carefully – don’t use any additional symbols like spaces, http://, www, / …etc in the server address.
5. Input your Username and password that you received from our service in e-mail.
Save it and tap Connect
For connection to vpn server:
- Select Home > Menu > Settings
- Tap Wireless & networks
- Tap VPN settings
- The VPN connections you have added are present in the list
- Tap the VPN you wish to connect to (Sahrzad VPN)
- A dialog box will open asking for your credentials, enter them and click connect
When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device. If you are disconnected, you will receive a notification and an option to go back to the VPN settings section.
Viber for iPhone and ipad in Saudi Arabia
The next instructions will help you to setup VPN on your ios device and use Viber is Saudi.
- Go to Settings > General > VPN
- Click Add VPN Configuration
- Go to Settings > General > VPN
3. Choose PPTP VPN and enter you VPN account data. You will receive your VPN server, username and password in the e-mail
Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
4. Save your VPN configuration. Once you have created VPN connection you can switch it ON and OFF on the main settings screen
Once you have created vpn connection you can switch it on and off on the main settings screen.
For faster speed we can recommend using Europe service because they are closer to you.
Try our service for Free TODAY!
We often get such questions about using vpn in Saudi Arabia.
Is VPN legal in Saudi Arabia?
Yes! VPN is a special technology which is used by many companies for security reasons.
- VPN guarantees you safety and security in the Internet.
- It protects your data in public Wi-Fi zones
- VPN lets you access any website without blockes and restrictions.
- Sahrzad VPN help you to unblock Viber in KSA!
Please contact us if you still have some questions.