Some time ago TeamSpeak 3 was blocked in UAE as well as Discord and others VOIP software and services like Skype, IMO and others. How to unblock TeamSpeak in UAE? Let’s find out the best solution for this problem.
The best solution to use TS 3 service in UAE is via VPN or Virtual Private Network.
VPN masks your real IP address and keeps your Internet connection safe and anonymous. To unblock TeamSpeak in UAE you can connect to the server with VPN then disconnect and stay connected to TeamSpeak and talk without any problems.
Try Sahrzad for FREE today!
Using VPN is safe, secure and reliable solution to avoid geo restrictions and filtering.
How to Use VPN in UAE for TeamSpeak
You can use VPN on different devices like iPhone, iPad, Android tablets and smartphones, Windows computers and MAC devices.
It is not difficult to set up an invisible and secure VPN connection.
Below you can find simple step by step instructions on how to set up invisible VPN connection on your device.
How to Setup VPN in iOS
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your iPhone or iPad please follow the next instructions:
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
How to Setup Secure VPN in Android
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
Once you setup a VPN you can unblock Teamspeak in UAE and use the TeamSpeak service in the United Arab Emirates without any limits.