We have create simple step by step Sahrzad VPN setup guide for Windows 8.
You can find it here.
Below are the main steps you need to do to connect vpn server from your device with Windows 8 operational system.
To setup vpn connection in Windows 8 please follow the next steps:
1. Display the Charms bar, click Search, and then click Settings.
2. Type VPN into the Search box.
3. Click the Set Up a Virtual Private Network (VPN) Connection button in the Search results pane.
4. The VPN Connection wizard appears. Enter the following information:
* VPN server address from your account data that you received from Sahrzad into Internet Address text box. Please be carefully – don’t use any additional symbols like spaces, http://, www, / …etc in the server address.
* Destination Name. It’s just a name of your connection. For example it can be “Sahrzad VPN”.
5. Click Create.
VPN connection is created and Windows 8 displays it under the Networks heading in the Charms bar. Click on it to connect.
Review full version with pictures Sahrzad VPN Setup Guides.