Voice and video calling services are blocked in Dubai due to Internet censorship and Facetime is not an exception. Facetime app is blocked in Dubai and if you want to use it please read below.
Most common solutions that work to unblock websites are:
- Using secure TOR browser.
This will help you to stay secure and avoid geo restrictions.
- Using Proxy services.
A proxy will help you to mask your IP address but this is not very safe solution.
- Using a Service like SAHRZAD (TRY for FREE).
However, if you want to unblock Facetime in Dubai TOR and Proxy will not help you, because they work only in browser but you need to unblock application.
Sahrzad service will help you to setup secure connection from your mobile device like iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone or tablet.
Please note! If you bought an iPhone in the official store in Dubai this could not work for you!
How to Unblock Facetime in Dubai from iPhone or Android
You can use Sahrzad service on any device like an Android phone or tablet, iPhone or iPad. Below you can find setup instructions for Android and iOS.
- Get your secure account from Sahrzad
- Setup connection
- Enjoy Facetime.
How to unblock Facetime on iPhone iPad
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your iPhone or iPad please follow the next instructions:
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
How to Use Facetime in UAE on Android phone or tablet
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://,www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
With Sahrzad you can stay anonymous and protected on the Internet. This is a secure and safe way to open blocked sites and stay safe.
Sahrzad encrypts all your data, so you can be sure your identity is safe.