The age of mobile devices is definitely very far from over. With the close competition between Apple’s iOs and Android, along with the increasing number of mobile applications available, more and more smartphone manufacturers are joining the game. Apparently, this is a great benefit for the public as they will now have more choices when it comes to mobile phone designs and features. Consequently, you can expect a wider price range, making them affordable for almost everyone. Connectivity is also becoming less a problem. But of course, there are also serious disadvantages.
As the demand for mobile phones increases, hackers are also getting better and better. No matter how good Apple engineers are, iPhones are still not 100% safe when it comes to privacy. The same thing goes for Android and other operating systems. Note that mobile phones are designed to be used everywhere, including public places such as train stations, restaurants, and airports. And because all of them are Wi-Fi zones, the problem of online security is getting tougher. This is why using VPN (Virtual Private Network) is highly recommended, even if you are in a country that has strict Internet censorship.
A VPN is a small or privately owned network that can access a more public or widespread network such as the Internet. It is not a substitute for your mobile provider, but it is an ideal solution to protect yourself while you are using your mobile phone to surf the Internet. Through VPN, you are actually using a firewall that acts as a secured “tunnel” while transferring data via the Internet. If you are an employer, all you need is a VPN client for your employees so they can safely access the sensitive information of your company at the comfort on their own homes, without worrying about online safety.
Below are the major advantages of Sahzrad VPN for mobile phone users:
- Web traffic is encrypted. This means no third party can intercept your online activities, not even hackers.
- VPN hides your IP address and geo-location so you can browse the Internet anonymously.
- Very economical. VPN is much cheaper than the usual WAN (Wide Area Network) connection.
- Very easy to use; no additional software needed.
- Offers different kinds of security protocols, depending on the capability of the VPN service provider
- Highly scalable, this is a great benefit for business owners.
- Most VPN service providers immediately provides a new IP address once the first issued IP address has been blocked.
Generally speaking, VPN is the best way to access restricted websites anywhere in the world. Most VPNs work well with all operating software and mobile phone brands. However, not all VPN service providers are the same. Free VPNs are tempting, but they are not 100% reliable. You should also not expect good customer support for a service that you did not pay for. And because they need to make money to cover their expenses, prepare yourself to be bombarded with tons of ridiculous ads. On the other hand, paid VPN services provide faster and more consistent Internet connection.